I am here to help you buy or sell a home. The security of the United States of America relies on the quality and commitment of the men and women who serve in the military.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representation)
- Certified HAFA Specialist
- MRP (Military Relocation Professional)
Earned NAR’s Military Relocation Professional Certification Military Personnel and Veterans Benefit from REALTOR® Expertise in Military Benefits, the Relocation Process, and Support.
Lily Valdivia-Rodriguez with CENTURY 21 Home Realtors has earned the nationally recognized Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification. The National Association of REALTORS® confers the MRP certification to REALTORS® who want to help military personnel and veterans find housing solutions that best meet their needs and allow them to take full advantage of their military benefits.
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables can make the transfer easier, faster and less stressful. REALTORS® who earn this certification know to work with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans.
“Home ownership is an important part of the fabric of America, and having a stable home environment is vital when men and women of the military are called away to serve their country. Working with a REALTOR who understands specific needs and timetables related to military service will help make their transfers easier, faster and less stressful,” said NAR President Gary Thomas, broker-owner of Evergreen Realty, in Villa Park, Calif. “The Military Relocation Professional certification will help REALTORS hone their knowledge and skills for working with veterans and active duty military buyers and sellers to ensure that home ownership remains affordable and accessible to them.”
- Blue Star Families, www.BlueStarFam.org
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE), VA Form 26-1880, www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal
- Certificate of Eligibility, VA Form 26-1880, www.vba.va.gov/pubs/forms/vba-26-1880-ARE.pdf
- Certificate of Military Service, GSA Form SF-180, www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/
- CONUS COLA locations, www.defensetravel.dod.mil
- Department of Defense’s PCS moving portal, www.move.mil
- Exceptional Family Members Support, www.militaryonesource.mil/efmp
- Military Housing Privatization, www.acq.osd.mil/housing
- Military One Source, www.militaryonesource.mil
- Military Pay Grades, www.military.com/benefits/military-pay/charts
- National Personnel Records Center (NPRC), www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records
- National Resource Directory, wounded warriors’ housing needs, www.nrd.gov/ housing/accessible_housing
- Pew Research Center, Social & Demographic Trends, www.pewsocialtrends.org
- U.S. Department of Defense, www.defense.gov
- VA County Loan Limits, www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/ documents/docs/2013_county_loan_limits.pdf
- Lenders Handbook—VA Pamphlet 26-7, U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs, www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans
- Weight Estimator for household goods, www.move.mil, click on Before You Move/Weight Allowance